Rebecca J. Shepro
- Wisconsin 2022
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2022
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 2022, J.D.
- DePaul University, Chicago, Illinois, B.M.
- Performing Arts Management
Honors and Awards:
- Marquette Law Review Member, 2020-2021;
- Marquette Law Review Senior Articles Editor, 2021-2022
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Racine County Bar Association
In August of 2021, Rebecca joined the law firm of Pruitt, Ekes & Geary, S.C. as law clerk. She is continuing her career with the firm in the position of Associate Attorney. Rebecca has had experience in a variety of legal environments including assisting in-house counsel, working with a sole practitioner in the estate planning field, and aiding family law clients through Marquette University’s partnership with Milwaukee Justice Center. She served as a general member of Marquette Law Review for 2020-21 prior to being selected to serve as Senior Articles Editor for the Marquette University Law Review for 2021-22.
Rebecca grew up in the Chicago suburbs where she developed a passion for music. She later attended DePaul University where she obtained her bachelor’s degree in music. Her interest in law, which she discovered during her undergraduate studies, led her to earn a Juris Doctorate at Marquette University Law School. She currently resides in Kenosha, Wisconsin where she enjoys making music, sewing, and cooking in her free time. Rebecca looks forward to her continued relationship with the firm and its clients.